Emergency Dental Care – pain, trauma/injury, swelling, infection
If you require emergency treatment or have any questions please call the office at (519) 885-0930.
Resuming regular services
The Ministry of Health and Dental regulators have given us guidelines to re-open our office with the safe and excellent care you expect from us.
We have already started to reschedule appointments and ask for your patience as we work through the large backlog of cancellations and urgent patients who need care in the next several weeks.
Please note the following changes in our office and processes to help us all stay safe:
- Pre-appointment and onsite COVID screening and temperature checks will take place as mandated by our provincial regulators.
- People with symptoms of a cold, cough, sore throat or fever will not be allowed in the office and will have their appointment rescheduled.
- We appreciate it if patients wear their personal face masks or cover when entering the office. We can provide one if needed.
- Protective barriers have been placed at the reception and in some of the treatment rooms to provide additional safety for staff and patients.
- Enhanced air purification and sterilization is now in place.
- Physical distancing must be maintained in the office. There are fewer chairs in the waiting room and we ask patients to enter the office no earlier than five minutes before their scheduled appointment.
- Only scheduled patients are to enter the office with the exception of small children and caregivers where necessary.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the office for patient use.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dr. Kapasi, Dr. Modi, Dr. Granic and the entire staff at Waterloo Family Dental.